Must be U.S. Citizen
SECRET Ability to obtain a TS/SCI
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or allowable substitutions
Allowable substitutions include:
Experience: Three to ten years of experience.
- Associate’s Degree plus two (2) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree
- Four (4) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description of the labor category may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Load RAAF requirements as MILSTRIPs using either ERP or One Touch Support from data on GovTeams. Load any end use repairable requirements and all consumable requirements requiring funding via ERP. Load MILSTRIPs not requiring funding (repairable stock replenishments for RAAF Base Edinburgh; CPXA) via One Touch;
- Process receipts based on DD1348s posted to GovTeams. Stock replenishment documents to be recorded via CAV in order to show the asset on-hand at CPXA. End-use/funded requirements to be recorded directly into ERP. Update GovTeams with receipt info and mark the DD1348 complete;
- Respond to inquiries from operating sites. NAVSUP is the Point of Contact for all supply and supply-related issues. Respond to supply questions relating to transportation, costs, availability, receipting, etc.;
- Expedite urgent requirements. Coordinate with DLA and other suppliers to obtain material ASAP;
- Resolve work billing and carcass tracking issues. Billing issues are received from NAVAIR (keeper of the FHP-like RAAF funding) which need to be reconciled. Due to distance, carcasses are frequently over the 45 day maximum. Liaise with the carcass tracking team to resolve;
- Assist Navy planner to initiate Australian Procurement Requests, and track progress of spares orders.
- Stock In Transit (SIT) – Review overage due-in MILSTRIPs and obtain documentation to allow for processing of receipts. This involves coordination with DLA, vendors and the operating sites, then posting the receipts via ERP or CAV;
- LNIDS – produce weekly report with supply status for all end use RAAF requirement. This is a line-by-line report that provides supply actions underway, obstacles to resolution and providing EDDs for each requirement;
- SDR Processing – Submit SDRs for discrepant material handled at the local warehouse or operating site. Data and pictures are provided by the personnel at the warehouse or operating site. Track the SDRs to completion.
- Audits – Complete audits on requirements and data, analyze and report/respond.
- Inventory reconciliation - The CAV team requires an annual reconciliation between CAV/ERP and the local warehouse. Reconcile the asset balance in ERP with the physical inventory taken at the warehouse and report.